Next week a smartboard is being delivered into my classroom. My students are really excited about it. Although one student told me and i quote "the smartboard isn't smart at all, it's so stupid, if you switch the green pen and the red pen and put the green pen in the red pen's spot when you pick it up it will write in red!" I mean, yea that is what happens when it is based on sensors. Maybe, when they come out with the deluxe version it will have those advanced sensory features that are capable of actually telling what color the pen is, and then maybe they will be able to add in a feature that will have it write my lessons for me. Now, that would be a feature worth upgrading for!
As you can see from my intro thus far there is not left of me to talk about these days. My life revolves mostly around my students and St. John's. Before my life as a teacher though I enjoyed many leisurely activities. Like playing ball in a cup, mavis beacon teaches typing, pin the tail on the donkey, and hooked on fonics. It really did wonders for me, I really have a really big vocabulary now. No, really I do!
In all seriousness though... wait, who am I kidding I can't be serious. Stay tuned for my blog next week on copying, I mean copy right? Yea, that's it just copy...
Peace.
No comments:
Post a Comment